Waste Management Services provides blue carts to U-M staff for office clean outs and Green Clean Days. Program details are as follows:
- 5 business days notice is required for cart requests. We cannot guarantee cart availability with less notice.
- Requesters must submit a work order to the Plant Operations Call Center by submitting a Non-General Fund work order request on line. A kerbos password is required.
- There will be a $25 delivery charge per dozen (12) carts.
- Carts are delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Cart deliveries and pickups will only be made to dock or dumpster areas.
- When requesting carts, a pick up day must be provided.
- If the carts are not returned on the agreed date, an additional $25 fee will be charged to the work order unless an alternate pick up date is provided one business day in advance.
- If the cart is not available for pick up within one (1) month after the original pick up date, a full cart replacement fee of $150 will be charged to the work order.
- Emptying of the carts is the responsibility of the requesting party and carts must be empty prior to pick up.
- Custodial assistance with emptying carts may be requested for a fee.
Content modified: Mar 2, 2016