Recycle @ UM
[photo gallery]

Batteries and Hazardous Materials

 [Image, Hazardous materials]

Batteries are collected here at the U of M and sent off campus to be recycled. This is coordinated through HAZMAT or the Hazardous Materials Management Program at OSEH. Please call them at 763-4568 to request a collection bucket for your office or building. OSEH collects other hazardous waste, including fluorescent light bulbs, solvents, and paint. Contact them at 763-4568 for more information.

Students living on campus should check with their residence hall's Community Center for disposal information.

Content modified: Jul 31, 2015