Recycle @ UM
[photo gallery]

Computers and Electronics

All University-purchased electronics, both broken and working, must go to Property Disposition. This includes items such as computer monitors, CPU's, TV's, cell phones, pagers, PDA’s and anything with a circuit board (this includes all items with a digital display). Broken electronics cannot go in the dumpster because they contain hazardous materials and must be properly disposed.

Students in Residence Halls should take any broken electronics containing circuit boards to the designated area at their hall's loading dock.

For information on sending materials to Property Disposition, call 764-2470 or visit

 [Image, computer]

Looking to recycle at home?
To find a location to recycle these items at home, visit

Content modified: September 30, 2008