The 2016 Office Supply Amnesty and Collection Day is scheduled for June 30. On this date, Waste Management Services crews will collect gently-used office supplies from campus buildings and make them available at no cost to the University and local non-profits. This program supports the University of Michigan's sustainability goal of reducing waste sent to landfills by 40% by 2025.
Furniture, electronics or anything broken will not be accepted.
If you would like to participate, note the schedule below:
- June 23: Departments wishing to contribute office supplies for reuse must email Recycle (get address) to indicate their intent to participate.
- June 30: Office supplies will be collected from loading docks and dumpster areas. Supplies must be put out by 8:15 am.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RECEIVE PERMISSION TO PLACE THINGS AT YOUR LOADING DOCK.
- July 14: U-M departments are welcome to ‘shop’ (take) the supplies at the WMS Garage, 1655 Dean Road, Ann Arbor, 8 am – 3 pm.
- July 15: U-M departments & local non-profits are welcome to ‘shop’ (take) the supplies at the WMS Garage 1655 Dean Road, Ann Arbor 8 am – 3 pm.
Content modified: Jun 14, 2016