Steve Snyder, Plumbing Foreman
Facilities Maintenance/Mechanical Systems
326 E. Hoover Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1002
Phone: (734) 647-2038
Fax: (734) 647-4848
Aerik La Fave, Technical Trades Manager
Phone: (734) 647-2081
Email: Aerik La Fave (get address)
Services provided by the Plumbing Shop:
- Install and repair hot and cold water piping systems, high purity water systems, natural or lab gas systems, water conditioning, and filters.
- Install and repair all types of sewer piping. Cast iron, glass, acid resistant, PVC, CPVC, etc.
- Install and repair of fixtures, water closets, sinks, faucets, water cooled equipment, hoods, gas appliances, temperature control valves, hot water heaters and storage tanks, and black-flow preventers.
- Provide plumbing support, as needed, to the regions.
- Provide an evening plumber to handle campus plumbing emergencies
- Oversee maintenance on all University of Michigan campus storm and sanitary sewers and water mains. T.V.ing of storm and sanitary pipes to check for condition of pipe or locate obstructions in pipe.
- Provide vacuum truck to support campus utility projects.
To request services see "Obtaining Work Orders".
Content modified: Mar 3, 2015