Area II provides maintenance and repair services for the Cardiovascular Center (CVC), Neuroscience Hospital (old Mott), MPB, Women's, Med Inn, Women’s and Simpson Trailers.
If you would like to make a new request or for general inquiries regarding ongoing work, please contact our Maintenance Service Center at 936-5054.
The following are some of the services provided by Area II:
- Repair torn carpeting only to reduce tripping accidents
- Repair/replace ceiling tiles
- Replace lights and/or ballasts
- Repair cabinets
- Hang pictures, plants and minor wall items (Subject to recharge)
- Repair molding and cove bases
- Investigate roof leaks
- Repair and maintain interior tile surfaces
- Investigate broken windows
- Carpentry repairs, doors, locks, closers
Bradley Cannon, Area II Foreman
email: Bradley Cannon (get address)
Content modified: May 3, 2017