Our regional approach for providing maintenance services to the campus community creates cost and performance efficiencies by
- reducing travel time between the Central shops and campus
- having all job classifications present on-site
- implementing planning/scheduling for all staff
- pre-planned procurement or kitting for job materials
- increased use of electric vehicles
Each region has been fully staffed with our skilled tradespersons in HVAC, plumbing, pumps, steam distribution, electrical, fire systems, elevators, roofing, central monitoring and specialty preventive maintenance work. We continue to provide quick response to service calls and focus on preventive and predictive maintenance.
We welcome your questions, concerns, and compliments via email, at FM COMMENTS (get address), or telephone, at (734) 763-5075.
Content modified: Sep 8, 2016