525 Church Street
Notice: Office hours for the Key Office at 525 Church Street have been reduced by one hour per week beginning Oct. 11, 2004 to provide time for staff meetings and training activities. As a result, the office will be closed to walk-in traffic on Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Hours on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays will remain 7:30 a.m. to noon and 12:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Tuesday hours will be 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:45 p.m.
M, W, Th, F: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Tuesdays: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Location: Bottom floor of the Church Street Structure (next to DPS).
Phone: (734) 764-3481
Fax: (734) 647-4761
Parking: 15 minute parking spaces are provided at the curb out in front of the building.
- Key distribution - keys for University Buildings and property, (cabinets, desks, etc.)
- Lock, hardware, door and frame repairs
- Rekeying of doors, file cabinets, desks, etc.
- Planning of small and large projects
- Installation of new doors and hardware
- Consultation for special hardware needs
- Clearinghouse for lost and found keys. Note: Keys are held at the key office for 3 months and then disposed of.
- Building keys issued with key requisition forms and cash deposit or work order, check with local administrator or call for details.
Keys for cabinets, desks, etc. require a work order number, not key requisition forms.
- Green requisition forms (form #4092) are used for master and submaster keys.
- White requisition forms (form #2835) are used for individual room keys.
- Requisitions are invalid if not filled within 30 days of date authorized.
- Work requests are not accepted for Medical School keys, cash only.
- We do not accept checks, M-card, credit cards, etc. - CASH ONLY.
For more information please call (734) 764-3481
Get an Acrobat version of the map.
To request services see "Obtaining Work Orders".
Content modified: August, 2005